Lean UX workshop: build faster, smarter
• Every company has the ability to build products that customers love. We believe that great products are a result of an unrelenting focus on the end-user experience and effective product development practices and principles.
• The Luxr Core Curriculum introduces you to methods used by the Lean Startup Community to ideate, make rapid-decisions, and ensure your product remains customer-focused.
• Do it SOLO or as a TEAM! Be prepared to collaborate not persuade. Take immediate action and move forward with confidence.
• Using short, simple video guides and hands-on materials, we help you create good habits for a strong team and great product.
Amy Li, UX innovator
• A visionary UX leader, with experience in building and managing UX and creative teams in international design agencies and technology companies.
• A graduate from Singularity University, known for empower innovative future leaders to apply exponential technologies to address global grand challenges, commented by Founder of Google, Larry Page “If I were a student, this is where I’d want to be.”
• Mobile app awarded as “App of the Week” in the New York Times, and also featured in major US tech blog Gizmodo.
• Over 10 years of experience specializing in user experience, branding, and interactive design for global brands such as Yahoo, AT&T, VW, HTC, and Playstation, etc.
• A frequent speaker on UX disciplines, innovations and the future of design. An active local UX community leader in the US.